- You may participate in riding sessions ONLY with proper protective riding gear.
- Please be punctual. Arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your session. All sessions start on time; you will not be admitted after class begins.
- You MUST have a valid California Driver’s License OR valid government-issued identification card. If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present to sign a waiver prior to the start of the first classroom session.
- If you reschedule your class within seven days of your ORIGINAL class start date, you forfeit a guaranteed spot.
- You can return as a standby for any class at no charge. SRT cannot guarantee standby availability in a rescheduled class.
- To reschedule a motorcycle rider training course (non-Cam-Am) for a specific date you must pay a rescheduling fee of $125. Please contact the office to reschedule into an available class.
If you are counseled out of the course by an instructor due to safety or skill development issues, you can retake the course at a later date as a standby at no additional fee.
- SRT cannot guarantee standby availability in the class of your choice, but openings are frequently available. To reschedule a motorcycle rider training course (non-Cam-Am) for a specific date you must pay a rescheduling fee of $125.
If you do not attend, or arrive late, SRT will not charge you an additional fee to return as a standby.
It is your responsibility to call the office to determine standby availability. SRT personnel will not automatically call you to reschedule.
Your enrollment fee is on file for one year from the date of your original class start date. If you do not complete the course within that time, your enrollment fee shall be considered forfeited.
You may receive a refund if the cancellation is made at least 7 days before the first class date. You will be charged a $50 processing fee for the cancellation.